- Free Date Change
- No Booking Fees
- Instant Confirmation
- Daily Availability
- Duration: 07:00 Hrs
- Pick & Drop
- Pickup Time: 14:30
- Infant Seats Available
- Live Tour Guide
- English/Arabic Translator
- Taking Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Printed Voucher Accepted
Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
Experience the fascinating culture and modern appeal of Abu Dhabi on this adventure-filled Abu Dhabi trip. You can’t expect to get the most out of this trip if you don’t do the Louvre Museum. So, when in Abu Dhabi, make sure you make the most of it by opting for an Abu Dhabi city tour with the Louvre Museum. The museum also has an extraordinary display of marble works and the world’s largest carpet designed by Iranian artists. Continue the drive to Al Batin District, where the ‘Presidential Palace’ is located. The next stop is Abu Dhabi Corniche and Dates Market.
The Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi opened in 2017 and is the largest art museum in the UAE. This tour includes combined hotel pickup and round-trip transfers from Dubai, museum entry tickets, and plenty of time to explore independently. Admire the museum’s stunning contemporary architecture; Marvel at masterpieces including Da Vinci, Picasso, Bellini, Matisse, and Van Gogh and discover precious works by Middle Eastern artists.
- You will be picked up from your hotel/venue in Dubai on a sharing basis.
- A professional guide will take you around Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Road (Drive Through)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (place of incredible architects)
- Drive through the famous Abu Dhabi Market
- National Exhibition Centre
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- Photo session at Sheikh's palace
- Abu Dhabi's Marina Mall
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Carpet Market
- Date market
- Yas Island
- Ferrari World (Need for Speed)
- Louvre Museum (with its architectural brilliance) ticket included
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Leave your location
Step outside Dubai’s glamorous attractions and explore the unrivalled sights of the UAE’s capital on this ultimate sightseeing tour. Get out and about on a sightseeing tour and explore the fascinating views of Dubai and the unparalleled views of the iconic capital of the UAE. Although a whole day is not enough to explore the city, you can make the most of it with this tour. The itinerary covers most of the highlights, including a visit to the Louvre Museum. We know a whole day isn’t enough to capture Abu Dhabi’s charismatic culture and contemporary allure. However, we still managed to create a seamless itinerary with all the highlights, including easy access to the brand new Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum.
Starting with a timely pickup from your Dubai location, you’ll pass through the region’s beautiful architectural treasures before arriving in Abu Dhabi. Experience the city’s old-world atmosphere and ultra-comfortable setting, as you enjoy a stroll through the Date Market and stop for some great photos along the Corniche with its pristine beaches and imposing waterfront. A favourite for the promenade.
Then, travel to Emirates Palace – one of the most luxurious and expensive hotels in Abu Dhabi. When you enter the white Sheikh Zayed Mosque, you will witness one of the greatest masterpieces of Islamic architecture just a few minutes away. Soak in its heavenly atmosphere and explore its amazingly intricate architecture and attention to detail artworks, from the most extensive hand-woven carpets of its kind to the world’s most enormous chandeliers, which surrounds its main synagogue. From the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, you will visit Yas Island – one of the top-rated entertainment destinations in Abu Dhabi and the entire UAE. Against the backdrop of the action-packed Ferrari World theme park, you’ll find yourself snapping some great photos here.
Your final stop will see you at one of the UAE’s most awaited and prestigious attractions, the Louvre Abu Dhabi Universal Museum. Apart from its legendary name and distinctive architecture that results in a spectacular ‘rain of light’ effect, it will completely amaze you with its more than 600 astonishing displays. About half of these are compiled from 13 major French institutions. It includes the painting La Belle Ferronnière by Leonardo da Vinci and a self-portrait by Vincent Van Gogh.
Why Should I go for This?
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is one of the most popular attractions in the UAE and one of the most exciting museums in the Gulf region.
- A visit to the Louvre Abu Dhabi involves exploring a vast collection of art, artefacts and exhibits from different cultures and world history.
- Restrooms are available throughout the venue.
- The forum has prayer rooms for both men and women.
- A first aid space is available in the panel.
- Strollers, lockers and wheelchairs are available in the main hall at an additional charge.
- Once the guest returns, the driver will bring them to the Ferrari World, and the guest who is inside the Ferrari World will join. All guests will leave together.
- Feast your eyes on the building’s stunning architecture, unique designs, floors and walls that are visual representations of genius artists.
- Come and see the humanity in a new light at the Louvre Museum in Abu Dhabi.
- Be a part of this unique guided tour as you immerse yourself in each of the magnificent pieces on a kayak through the silence of the Arabian Sea.
- Performing Arts: Cubist Electro Night here
- Take an interactive adventure through the children’s museum to learn how artists work and use different mediums to display art and facts.
- Become a privileged member of the Art Club at the Louvre Art Museum in Abu Dhabi and enjoy exclusive benefits
Abu Dhabi Museum Tour Timing
Timings of Picking-Up: Depending on your Location:
- Bur Dubai Hotels/Location- 08:45AM-09:15AM
- Deira Hotels/Location- 08:15AM-08:45AM
- Marina/Tecom/Palm Jumeirah Hotels – 09:45 AM-10:15 AM
- SZR/Al Barsha Hotels/Location- 09:15AM-09:45AM
- You need to carry the hard copy of the e-ticket you received by mail.
- Transfer options are available for private and shared tours depending on the booking option.
- All pickups will be from hotels and residences in Dubai, not the airport.
- Sharing transfers are available from Dubai, Deira and Sheikh Zayed to Marina.
- The Louvre Museum will be closed every Monday.
- Hours will change during Ramadan.
- Full body covering is required while entering Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Restrooms are available throughout the venue.
- Lockers, strollers and wheelchairs are available at an additional charge within the main hall.
- A private pickup option is available at additional charges.
- Pickup from anywhere other than Dubai, like Sharjah, will be at additional charges.
- The tourist must show a PCR test report (valid for 25 days)
- Tourists must show a vaccination certificate.
- If the PCR test report is issued from Dubai, it will only be valid for 30 days at the Grand Mosque.
- The resident must have an Al Hasan Green Pass, which is valid for 14 days if you are fully vaccinated and have a negative PCR test. Additionally, wearing a mask and using sanitiser is recommended.
- Guests with the ALHOSN UAE app can enter the park directly by showing complete vaccination status and “Green Pass” status on the app.
- However, guests who do not have the ALHOSN UAE app can also enter the park by showing a negative PCR test within the last 14 days.
- Note: Tourists must follow the dress code while visiting the mosque; read here for more details.
- All cancellations made 12 hours prior to tour departure time will incur no charges.
- If canceled within 12 hours of your tour departure time, 100% charges will apply.
- If eligible for a refund, your amount will be returned to your account within 7 working days.
- Children below 3 years of age will be considered infants, and admission will be free.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 10 will be treated as children and will be charged the child rate.
- Children above 10 years of age will be treated as adults and will be charged adult rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers presented below are based on responses we previously gave to questions from customers.
Q: What is the importance of the Louvre Abu Dhabi?
A: A visit to the Louvre Abu Dhabi involves exploring a vast collection of art, artefacts, and exhibits from different cultures and world history. Feast your eyes on the building’s stunning architecture, unique designs, floors and walls that are visual representations of genius artists.
Q: What is the speciality of the children's Museum in Louver Abu Dhabi?
A: Louvre Abu Dhabi is a child-friendly museum where children can do their part and entertain themselves while absorbing all the knowledge around them! Take an interactive adventure through the children’s museum to learn how artists work and use different mediums to display art and facts.
Q: Which thematic procedure is hosted by Louvre Abu Dhabi?
A: Louvre Abu Dhabi hosts four temporary exhibitions annually that showcase thematic approaches to the museum’s galleries and the permanent collection. Exhibits present comparisons, influences and common ideas across civilizations and cultures.
Q: What kind of advantages are enjoyed after entering the art club?
A: For a privileged member of the Art Club at the Louvre Art Museum in Abu Dhabi, exclusive benefits such as unlimited entry, priority reservations and special events are extended to special offers. Mingle with like-minded art lovers and appreciate the art around you at Louvre Abu Dhabi with your fellow members.
Q: What are the ways to guide the Louvre Abu Dhabi?
A: Collect a mini iPad from the ticketing hall or download their app for free on your visit to your device, available on Google Play and the Apple Store.