- Free Date Change
- No Booking Fees
- Instant Confirmation
- Daily Availability
- Duration: 04:00 Hrs
- Pick & Drop
- Early Morning
- Infant Seats Available
- Live Tour Guide
- English/Arabic Translator
- Taking Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Printed Voucher Accepted
DesertLeapSafari offers hot air balloon tours in Dubai, focusing on safety and customer satisfaction. This tour allows passengers to have a unique and memorable experience floating above the desert and taking in the beautiful landscape of Dubai, including the sunrise and diverse colors of the desert.
- DesertLeapSafari is an aviation adventure company that takes pride in providing our customers with magical hot air balloon experiences by ensuring the highest quality and safety standards.
- We hold in the highest regard that we provide a hot air balloon experience that our passengers remember for a lifetime.
- For those dreamers and adventurers seeking a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience, a hot air balloon tour is essential to any visit to Dubai.
- From the moment of take-off, Dubai's spectacular sunrise and landscape enchant passengers.
- You will feel like you are in a dream, drifting gently past the desert.
- The diverse colors and vistas of the balloon flight will make for beautiful photographs and unforgettable memories.
What we'll give. What we won't
- Pick-up and drop-off service at the hotel or residence
- Welcome coffee and tea at the desert campsite
- Unlimited soft drinks and mineral water, snacks, and sandwiches
- Henna tattoo for ladies and kids
- Sunset and Arabic dress photography
Please note that the following activities and amenities are not included in this package but can be included at extra cost:
- Horse ride
- Alcohol drinks
- Falcon photography
- Fresh juice shop
- Private photography
- Dune Buggy
- Camel Riding
DesertLeapSafari is a company that offers hot air balloon tours in Dubai. This prioritizes its customers’ safety and satisfaction and strives to provide a high-quality and memorable hot air balloon experience that passengers will remember for a lifetime.
The hot air balloon tours allow passengers to have a unique and dream-like experience as they float above the desert and take in the beautiful landscape of Dubai, including the sunrise and diverse colors of the desert.
From the moment of takeoff, passengers will be enchanted by the spectacular views and have the opportunity to capture beautiful photographs and create unforgettable memories.
Know Before You Go
- Hot Air Ballon Tour is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with back problems, children under 3 years old, and seniors with heart conditions.
- These individuals can join the tour at their own risk.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Seating is not pre-assigned and is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by us to customers’ questions.
Q: How do hot air balloons work?
A: There are three basic parts of a hot air balloon: the burner, which heats the air; the balloon envelope, which holds the air; and the basket, which carries the passengers. In most modern hot air balloons, the envelope is constructed from nylon gores reinforced with sewn-in webbing.
Q: A balloon safari is worth it?
A: In other words, yes, it’s 100% worth it. Depending on the size, the compartmented comfortable baskets can accommodate between 8 and 16 people per voyage. Currently, only children over seven are allowed on the trip, and an adult must accompany them.
Q: What are the uses of hot air balloons?
A: Hot-air ballooning is a popular recreational activity. Many balloonists love competitive athletic events and strive to set new records in addition to a leisurely morning or afternoon trips drifting cross-country to enjoy the view. A balloonist can fly alone or with a group of passengers in the basket.
Q: Why are hot air balloons so well-known?
A: People worldwide continue to be enthralled by hot air balloon trips, which offer an unrivaled opportunity to climb to the skies and take in the slowly changing landscapes below while breathing in the fresh air.