Yas Water World
Yes Water World
For all aqua lovers out there, Yas Waterworld is a great place to hang out and have fun with family and friends! YAS Water World is here to pump up your energy with its mind-blowing slide rides and other fun water activities. There are 45 fun rides to choose from, five of which are absolutely out-of-this-world and unique! Slide down high-altitude slides straight into cool pools of water, or float around with your kids on floaters down the lazy river. Every moment is an adventure at YAS WaterWorld, and you are sure to take back home exciting memories.
You’ll find that the rides are divided into four zones according to their intensity, so there really is something for everyone. Whether you want to scream down the 20m high Tornado waterslides, tumble down the Jezebel Drop or cool off on the lazy river. Even kids can test their detective skills as they follow the cartoon character Dana on her quest to find the magical pearl treasure. Once you have worked up an appetite, there’re plenty of dining options, from cafe-style snack bars to butler-serviced beachfront cabanas!
Inclusions of Yas Water World Tour?
For the ultimate experience in a water adventure, Dubai Leap Safari will organize a lively trip to the largest water theme park in Abu Dhabi – Yas Water World! Spread across nearly 15 hectares of land adjacent to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and in the heart of Yas Island, the water attraction features 43 rides, slides and attractions – five of which are unique and noticed for the first time. At the water park, such as the world’s first and most giant hydro magnetic waterslide.
The big draw is undoubtedly its extraordinary pearl diving attraction, which, apart from providing a thrilling ride, enables you to glimpse into the fascinating heritage and culture of the region. Ranked as the second-best water park in the world by the prestigious New York Times, Yas Water World has something for everyone, from thrilling rides including Dawama, Rush Rider and Bubbles Barrel to Yehal and Mara Fortress. Keeps little ones engaged and enthralled.
The entire park maintains an Emirati theme with palm trees, giant snake mouths and baroque architecture and is the largest water park in the world. Around 20,000 people visit the park every day from all over the world to be a part of the thrilling activities that continue throughout the year. There are rides for both the adventure seekers and the calm, thus suitable for the entire family. YAS Water Park is full of great restaurants and cafeterias where you can grab a bite before diving back in.
Why Should I go for This?
- Yas Water World is one of the best water parks in the world.
- This award-winning beautiful water park is located on Yas Island and is efficiently accessible from Dubai with our suitable optional transfers.
- It is based on the fantastic theme of ‘Legend of the Lost Pearl’, which reflects the pearl farming heritage of the region.
- There are over 40 unique rides and attractions divided into four thrill levels.
- Make the most of its special rides, such as the largest of its kind, the Dawwama water coaster ride, Liwa Loop, and Jebel Drop, the park’s steepest slide.
- For families and children, the park includes the Marah Fort, Al Raha River, Jabha Zone, Cannon Point, Yadi Yas, and Yehal, among others.
- It is in close proximity to other top Yas Island attractions such as Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Warner Brothers Abu Dhabi, and CLYMB Abu Dhabi.
Since you’re in Abu Dhabi, plan a trip to the Ferrari World theme park. Keep enjoying while you browse other related experiences.
Yas Water World Tour Timing
Timings of Picking-Up: Depending on your Location
- This park is open every day from 11 am to 6 pm.
- It takes about eight hours to see the place and do the activities.
- Please note that park hours are slightly altered during the festive month of Ramadan, and public dining is not permitted
- Get full unlimited access to all 45 rides at no extra cost.
- Don’t miss out on five unique rides found nowhere else in the world except Yas Water World!
- Go on rides like Jebel Drop, Seabag, Hempole’s Humps, Lewa Loop, Falcon’s Falls, Bandit Bomber, Yadi Yas, Slither’s Slides, Jabba Zone and many more.
- Around in a comfortable all-way river ride
- Watch your little ones enjoy the rides and activities like Mara Fort, Tot Ka Playground, Yehal, Amwaj Wave Pool, Cannon Point, Water Wars and many more.
- Always Cannabis is a great place to relax and unwind and spend some personal time when needed.
- Good news for all surfers. You can ride artificial sheet waves on Bubble’s Barrel and Rush Rider.
- Shop and dine at cute themed restaurants and shops and pick up cute souvenirs and other goodies.
- The guest will need to carry the PCR test report.
- Guests are required to show proof of fully ‘Vaccinated Status’/ ‘Green Pass’ (or evidence of vaccine exemption in the Alhos App) in the Alhos app.
- Transfer sharing times may vary depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- There will be no refunds for new or partially used benefits.
- All cancellations made 12 hours prior to tour departure time will incur no charges.
- If canceled within 12 hours of your tour departure time, 100% charges will apply.
- If eligible for a refund, your amount will be returned to your account within 7 working days.
- Children below 3 years of age will be considered infants, and admission will be free.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 10 will be treated as children and will be charged the child rate.
- Children above 10 years of age will be treated as adults and will be charged adult rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you take water into Yas Waterworld?
A: All bags are searched at the park entrance, and in accordance with our health and safety regulations, we do not allow outside food or drink in the park. Yas Waterworld park is a smoke-free park in accord with UAE law. However, there are 3 designated smoking areas at various points within the park.
Q: What should I wear to Yas Waterworld?
A:What should I wear to Yas Water World? Appropriate swimwear must be worn. You should not wear clothes with metal buttons, buckles, long pants, denim clothes, accessories etc.
Q: Do they provide towels in Yas Waterworld?
A:Located in the heart of Yas Waterworld, your private Cabana guarantees easy access to all the park’s attractions, slides and rides. In addition to VIP butler service and a mouth-watering special menu, you’ll find complimentary towels, a mini-fridge, a safe for your valuables and more.
Q: Can I wear a shirt in water world?
A:Waterworld operates a strict “appropriate swimwear only” policy when boarding the rides and using its properties. Clothing items, including t-shirts and leggings, are prohibited on our properties.
Q: Is Yas Waterworld better than Aquaventure?
A:After counting, Aquaventure leads the others at 27.5 inches, while Wild Valley and Yass Waterworld trail at 26. Remember that these are some of the best water parks in the world, except for the UAE, which comes down to most. For personal preference.
My experience at Desert safari was the most stunning experience of my life, Especially having a very professional and the most entertaining (tour guide/driver) Himayat Ali. Ali is one of the most recommended tour guide ever and i would love to travel with him again in the future.
Thank you 🖤 for your kind feedback and it was a pleasure to welcome you. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
The trip was great, above our expectations! Majid is a very polite and accommodating host, he showed us the desert, took photos, was driving careful as my mom was a bit scared of desert riding. The show and dinner was good, totally worth the money. My whole family enjoyed the trip, thank you very much, totally recommend!
Thank you 🖤
I had so much fun. The money was so worth it. It was the best experience I’ve ever had. The tour guide was very friendly and played a big part in the enjoyment. Everything was included in the price- henna, fun car ride on the sand, camel ride, belly dancing shows, snacks and buffet. It was amazing. Thank you so much for the amazing experience.
Thank you 🖤 Mahek Sleami Sir ! for your kind feedback and it was a pleasure to welcome you. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
One of a hell ride, we recomand this one from every corner of our body. Very cool ride and the price very accesible for everyone. The food is very good, and all the show in the camp are awesome. Keep it up, congratulations! An extraordinary driver, choose Ali with great confidence. I gladly recommend. I would go with him anytime. GO GO ALI !!! ENJOY"
Thank you 🖤 for your wonderful feedback on the Desert Safari Deal one of the most Popular Tour in Dubai desert Safari. We look forward to welcoming you on a tour or a safari again.
IT WAS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE ALL CREDIT GOES TO OUR CHAUFFEUR MR ALI. Every thing was arranged well, our chauffeur let us enjoy our time without any interference he is very competent persorn. Specially i and my friend booked our safari around 4pm by 4.15 our nissan patrol was there to pickup us seriously next level service we were very impressed with your service. Thanks and HOPE to join with u again with our other friends.. cheers🙏👍
Thank you 🖤 for your wonderful feedback.
It’s my first time to experience Dessert Safari and it was amazing! Activities was fun, we enjoyed a lot with my friends but just a feedback for the food it’s not that good as we expected, just try improve that. What makes our trip more nice was our driver named Majid (from Afghanistan) he is really cool and amazing! He is friendly, helpful and a good photographer 😅. He is making sure that we are fine and we really enjoy the activities. Really thanks a lot to him. I will surely recommend this to my friends and my family.
Rhogelyn Gonzales thank you 🖤 for your kind feedback and it was a pleasure to welcome you on our Desert Safari. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.