Warner Brothers World
Lowest Price Guarantee
Book Tour Now
Warner Bros. World is based on characters from the most popular Warner Bros. film in Abu Dhabi. This Hollywood company has entertained its audiences globally and has given several hit films. Many superheroes, the best cartoon characters, never fail to impress the audience. All his characters have made a special place in our lives. This park also ensures that all the visitors are impressed and have the most beautiful time.
It has many roller coasters and spin rides based on Tom and Jerry, Wile E Quiet cartoons, Daffy Pogo and Tweety. It also has Scooby-Doo’s Mystery Museum, Cosmic Spaceship Ride, Kids Car Ride, and Exciting Carnival Walkthrough. It also has rides and activities to add to the fun and 3D games based on superheroes like Batman, Superman, The Green Lantern, Justice League, and the infamous Joker. These are all the characters we have seen and loved all our lives, so here’s your chance to spend your day surrounded by fun, adventure, 3D games, carnival, and your favorite people.
Book these tickets through our website and get ready to enjoy the world of Warner Bros.
Enhance the fun and excitement of your upcoming Dubai trip with this refreshing tour that takes you to Yas Island’s newest and most awaited attraction, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. Located next door to the first-of-its-kind Ferrari World and Yass Waterworld, the 1.65 million sq ft facility promises you loads of fun and entertainment with 29 rides across six unique lands, all at your fingertips. You are dedicated to Time-honored characters from Warner Bros.
Be transported back to the golden age of Hollywood when you begin your fun at Art Deco Style Land, Warner Bros. Plaza. Its dynamic atmosphere lives up to your expectations, main thanks to its imposing all-star spectacular show. Afterward, join your favorite DC superheroes on thrilling 4D and 5D rides in Metropolis. And waiting for you on the winding streets and skies of Gotham City is your chance to capture Batman and deal with some strange villains. Of course, don’t miss out on its thrilling coaster rides and experiences, including Riddler Revolution, Rogues Gallery Game, The Joker Funhouse, and Scarecrow Scare Raid.
Each Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi division, has different restaurants, cafes and takeaway outlets themed around superheroes and cartoons. Many places offer visitors a delicious and wide variety of cuisines. You won’t go hungry from this place as each section has its kind of themed eateries, cafes, restaurants, or grab-n-go options. Famous is the old Hollywood charm of The Starlight, the exquisite celebrity scoop restaurant, the Italian-themed Hollywood Trattoria, and many more. Each location also has its own specific baby food substitute. Also, onsite ATMs are available at the ticketing plaza near the entrance. A Warner Bros., World Abu Dhabi trip, is about having fun with family or friends! This place will keep both tourists and citizens charged throughout the day. Countless people come here for rides and come back with a good heart.
Cartoon Junction will instantly become your kids’ favorite land as they visit the fun-filled Tom and Jerry: Swiss Cheese Spin; check out Scooby-Doo: Museum of Mysteries and explore attractions based on their favorite cartoon characters. Check out many highlights like Bugs Bunny, Hanna Barbera, Loony Tunes, and more. At Bedrock, you’ll go back to the Stone Age. Not only does it allow you to meet members of the wonderful Cave family from the famous Flintstones show, but you also enjoy a variety of incredible rides. Finally, there’s the beautiful animated land of Dynamite Gulch, filled with rides and attractions, specially themed around the ever-popular duo Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner.
Why Should I go for This?
- It’s the world’s first Warner Bros indoor theme park.
- It is one of the main attractions of Yas Island, which also includes Ferrari World Theme Park, Yas Water World, and CLYMB Abu Dhabi.
- Spanning an area of 1.65 million square feet, its six unique lands breathe life into your most beloved characters from legendary Warner Bros. franchises.
- At Warner Bros Plaza, you’ll step back into the classic vintage era of Hollywood.
- At Bedrock, let your little ones experience the fun and excitement of the Stone Age with the famous characters from the Flintstone show.
- In Gotham City, you will enter the fascinating world of Batman.
- At Metropolis, enjoy thrilling 4D and 5D rides based on your favorite DC superheroes.
- With rides around Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, and Hana Barbera, more fun experiences await you at Cartoon Junction.
- Finally, step into Dynamite Gulch to experience rides and experiences inspired by Wile E Coyote and the Road Runner.
- Add more fun to this excursion with a Ferrari World Abu Dhabi ticket or a full day Abu Dhabi City Tour. Back in Dubai city, you can head to theme parks like Dubai Parks and Resorts and IMG Worlds of Adventure.
Warner Brothers World Tour Timing
- Departure: You’ll be picked up from your Residence or Hotel
- Departure Time is 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Return Time is 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Location Address: Yas Island – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- The guest will need to carry the PCR test report.
- Guest needs to show proof of ‘Vaccinated Status’/ ‘Green Pass’ (or Proof of Vaccination in Altos App) in full in Altos App.
- The Grand Mosque is not available for visitors on Fridays.
- Pickup will be arranged from your Dubai hotel/accommodation.
- Transfer-sharing times may vary depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Sharing transformations are available from Bur Dubai, Deira, and Sheikh Zayed to Marina.
- Please maintain the dress code for visiting places of cultural importance like mosques, museums, etc.
- The service provider has no responsibility if any component of an attraction is disabled due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Visitors are prohibited from bringing food and drink into the park.
- Please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head to enter any mosque during a booked service, as entry will not be permitted if clothing is inappropriate.
- Please follow the dress code policy for services such as dining/visiting at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm, Burj Khalifa, etc.
- Please consult a doctor before booking any service for any medical conditions, health problems, pregnancy, or older adults traveling for tours.
- Citron Tours shall not be responsible for the non-operational of any ride/service in the park/s for maintenance or safety purposes.
- We advise you to carry sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen for any outdoor visit/service.
- We recommend you carry an extra pair of swimwear, goggles, and clothing for the water park and sports activities.
- Carry your voucher for third-party tours and service/s booked through our website
- All cancellations made 12 hours prior to tour departure time will incur no charges.
- If canceled within 12 hours of your tour departure time, 100% charges will apply.
- Children below 3 years of age will be considered infants, and admission will be free.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 10 will be treated as children and will be charged the child rate.
- Children above 10 years of age will be treated as adults and will be charged adult rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you do Warner Bros and Ferrari World a day?
A: Yes, there are three parks in total (Ferrari World, Yass Water World, and Warner Brothers) that you mentioned are close by. Can Ferrari world plus Warner Bros or Ferrari world plus Yas Waterworld at 395AED?
Q: How many passages does Warner Bros have?
A: There are a total of 29 rides, out of which 6 are classified as thrill rides, 8 can be enjoyed by the whole family, and 7 are suitable for all children. All Warner Bros. Abu Dhabi rides combine safety with fun, offering a variety of options for children, adults and families.
Q: Can I drink alcohol in Abu Dhabi?
A: Wines. UAE residents can consume alcohol at home and in licensed venues. A liquor license is still required for residents of Dubai. Still, residents of Abu Dhabi and other emirates (save for the emirate of Sharjah) no longer need to purchase alcohol for personal consumption.
Q: Is there a Disney in Dubai?
A: The skill is a few years old nowadays, and Disney never revealed a Dubai resort, but it is interesting to notice what could have been. The art shows a sprawling castle partly inspired by the European-style Disney castles seen in the States, but with some round turrets reminiscent of Agrabah.
Q: Is Dubai child friendly?
A: The UAE is incredibly family-friendly, but those unfamiliar with Middle Eastern and Islamic culture may want to consider a few things when planning a family adventure in the UAE.