Terms and Conditions
If you’re looking for an unforgettable desert adventure, look no further than Desert Leap Safari. Our team of experienced guides offers a variety of tours that take you deep into the heart of the Sahara. However, before you embark on your journey,
it’s essential to understand the terms and conditions that govern your trip. In this article, we’ll break down everything you need to know about Desert Leap Safari’s terms and conditions so that you can make an informed decision about your upcoming adventure.
Desert Leap Safari offers various desert adventures, including camel trekking, 4×4 excursions, and camping trips. Our tours take you through some of the Sahara’s most stunning and remote regions, providing an unforgettable experience of this awe-inspiring landscape. However, before you book your trip, it’s essential to understand our terms and conditions.
II. Booking and Payment
To book a tour with Desert Leap Safari, you must be at least 18 years old. We require a deposit of 30% of the total tour cost at the time of booking, with the remaining balance due 30 days before the tour start date. We accept payment via bank transfer, credit card, or PayPal. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee.
III. Cancellation Policy
Please let us know if you need to cancel your Tour immediately. We understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise and will do our best to accommodate your needs. However, please note that our cancellation policy is as follows:
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the tour start date, we will refund your deposit minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel 15-30 days before the tour start date, we will refund 50% of your total tour cost.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before the tour start date, we cannot offer a refund.
Please note that we cannot refund you if you fail to attend your Tour.
IV. Health and Safety
Your health and safety are our top priorities at Desert Leap Safari. Our guides are trained in first aid and carry medical supplies on all tours. However, we recommend you consult your doctor before taking a desert tour, particularly if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
Please note that our tours can be physically demanding and require a certain fitness level. If you have any concerns about your ability to participate at a time, please let us know before booking.
V. Our Vehicles
We use a variety of vehicles for our tours, including 4x4s, SUVs, and camels. Our cars are regularly serviced and maintained to ensure their safety and reliability.
We provide a range of accommodations on our tours, from traditional Bedouin camps to luxury desert lodges. Please note that the level of accommodations may vary depending on the Tour you select. If you have specific accommodation requirements, please let us know before booking.
VII. Meals and Dietary Restrictions
We provide meals on our tours, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our meals are freshly prepared and incorporate local ingredients and flavors.
If you have any dietary restrictions, please let us know before booking,
- Seats will be rotated during the Tour.
- Payment upon picking up cash & card.
- Payment with card 8% vet will be applied.
- Our Vehicles are wholly Safe and secure, and we Sanitize them after every Trip or Ride.
- Our safaris involve off-road driving through a rugged country – which adds to the excitement of the excursion. However, because of the adventurous nature and the rough terrain, you should not participate if your health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments and neck or back problems) may be adversely affected.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, subject to availability.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems.
- The land cruiser will be shared with six people in a car.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- It is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other severe medical conditions.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them in boarding and disembarking.
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March).
- Before starting the quad bike tour, the client should sign a disclaimer form /waiver without insurance coverage for using Quad Bike.
- We do accept expectant mothers and passengers with heart ailments and neck or back problems, but alternative arrangements need to be made in advance for specific segments of the excursions. Please Inform The company or Safari Guide Before starting the Tour.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact Form