- Free Date Change
- No Booking Fees
- Instant Confirmation
- Daily Availability
- Duration: 07:00 Hrs
- Pick & Drop
- Pickup Time: 14:30
- Infant Seats Available
- Live Tour Guide
- English/Arabic Translator
- Taking Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Printed Voucher Accepted
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Tour
The Abu Dhabi City Ferrari World Tour begins with a visit to the magnificent Islamic architectural beauty of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Our experienced tour guide will share insights into the history,
culture, and development of Abu Dhabi from a mere fishing village to one of the most developed and modern settlements. Continue to the Emirates Palace, built with 114 magnificent domes. Head to Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi, before passing through the impressive Al Corniche.
The second part of the day tour takes you to the world’s largest indoor theme park – Ferrari World. Experience the adrenaline rushing through your veins as you ride some of the fastest thrill rides!
Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari World gives you the best experience you have ever seen before. You have a lot in store when you combine this with Ferrari World. Whether adults or children,
everyone will love this immersive experience that will leave them asking for more. Just get Abu Dhabi Ferrari World tickets at the best prices and deals.
Inclusions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Tour?
- Pick Up by Your Location/Hotel In Dubai City on Sharing Basis
- A private Pickup option is available at additional charges
- Abu Dhabi Professional Guided Tour
- Drive Through the Leaning Tower of Abu Dhabi
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi (50 Minutes to 1 Hour)
- National Exhibition Center (Drive Through)
- Drive Via Abu Dhabi Corniche With A Photo shop (15-20 Minutes)
- Etihad Dubai Towers (Stopover For Clicking Photos) (10-15 Minutes)
- Emirates Palace Dubai (Stopover For Clicking Photos) (10-15 Minutes)
- Presidential Palace (Drive Through)
- Visit the special Abu Dhabi Dates Market (25-30 Minutes)
- Yas Island
- Ferrari World Park Entrance Ticket (Premium Or Standard, Depending On Choice)
- Inside Ferrari World's beautiful Theme Park (2-4 hours)
- Drop Back To Your Respective Hotel/Location In Dubai
Are you an adventure seeker? Get ready for the real adventure rides available in the Ferrari world. The first Ferrari-branded theme park is located on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Mostly an indoor park with lots of amusements has a lot to offer.
It has a grand interior, an orderly atmosphere, and a very helpful staff that is popular for its excellent customer service.
Experience a variety of rides and attractions suitable for all ages of the family at Ferrari World, the largest space frame structure ever built (enough to fit 7 football fields). ). Take the day to explore the first and only Ferrari-branded amusement park where you can practice your F1 car driving skills on a challenging race course.
Experience Ferrari innovation at Made in Maranello, an in-depth Ferrari factory tour showing how the Ferrari GT is made. Experience the joy of F1 racing or appreciate interactive gameplay with Fast Lane. Whether you’re a fan of Formula One racing or not, you will have an action-packed time at Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.
Coming to the Ferrari World theme park, this is the first and only theme park of its kind on Yas Island. It is designed to give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Here, you can enjoy fun activities that include various adventure rides like the Furano GT Challenge, Formula Rosa, Paddock, Speed of Magic, and many more.
As soon as you enter, you will see many Ferrari cars on display to view and take photos. It has many rides for complete family fun. Go-karting tracks, a city model where you can drive miniature cars,
various games for kids and adults, and many other rides. The most popular ride that attracts many tourists to visit this park is the roller coaster,
and it is also the fastest roller coaster in the world. That gives you the thrill of speed and is perfect for an extreme adventure rush. In the park, you can also visit the Ferrari Store,
which has a great collection of old and new Ferrari-themed memorabilia as souvenirs for your visit. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit this park that offers an unforgettable experience of a lifetime on your visit to the UAE. Contact us to learn about Abu Dhabi Ferrari world ticket prices and booking deals.
Why Should I Go for This?
- This is one of Dubai's easiest and most comprehensive Abu Dhabi tours.
- It takes you to some of the capital’s most popular attractions and lets you experience wild.
- Ferrari-themed fun and thrills at the first-of-its-kind Ferrari World Abu Dhabi theme park.
- Your Abu Dhabi city tour is fully guided and includes round-trip transport from Dubai.
- The tour program includes Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village, Date Market, Corniche, Emirates Palace Hotel, and Yas Island.
- Flexibility to choose a city tour with or without lunch.
- Depending on your choice, lunch will be arranged at Heritage Village or Marina Mall.
- At Ferrari World on Yas Island, you’ll find rides and attractions to suit all abilities and fear factors.
A chance to experience thrilling rides, mainly the fastest of its kind Formula Rossa, Flying Aces, and Scuderia Challenges.
- There are attractions like Tire Twist, Benno’s Great Race, and Nilo’s Adventure Land for your little ones.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Tour Timing
Timings of Picking-Up: Depending on your Location
- Pick-up Time: 08:30 – 09:30 AM
- Drop Back Time: 07:00 – 07:30 PM
- Depending on location/traffic conditions transfer time may vary from 30 to 60 minutes depending on location/traffic conditions.
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will receive a 100% refund, services canceled within 2 working days before the tour date will receive a 50% repayment, and any revocation within 48 hours of the outing date. But cannot be refunded.
- Any show/partial use of the Service is non-refundable.
- Denial of service/entry due to lack of documentation or late reporting to any service is non-refundable.
- Children’s admission to water parks and theme parks may depend on height.
- You may be asked for proof of valid identification.
- Tickets booked for any park/excursion are non-refundable.
- Please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head to enter any mosque during a booked service, as entry will not be permitted if clothing is not appropriate.
- Please follow the dress code policy for services such as dining/visiting at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm, Burj Khalifa, etc.
- For any medical conditions, health problems, pregnancy, or older adults traveling for tours, please consult a doctor before booking any service.
- Citron Tours shall not be responsible for the non-operational of any ride/service in the park/s for maintenance or safety purposes.
- We advise you to carry sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen for any outdoor visit/service.
- We recommend you carry extra swimwear, goggles, and clothing for the water park and sports activities.
- Carry your voucher for third-party tours and service/s booked through our website.
- All cancellations made 12 hours before tour departure time will incur no charges.
- If canceled within 12 hours of your tour departure time, 100% charges will apply.
- If you are eligible for a refund, your amount will be returned to your account within 7 working days.
- Children below 3 years of age will be considered infants, and admission will be free.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 10 will be treated as children and charged the child rate.
- Children above 10 years of age will be treated as adults and charged adult rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers presented below are based on responses we previously gave to customer questions.
Q: Is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi worth it?
A: It is worth visiting this amusement park that features state-of-the-art thrill rides. If you’re wondering what to do to get the most out of your visit to Ferrari World, you should list all the exciting rides and super fun activities that accompany the Ferrari ride.
Q: What should I wear to the Ferrari World Park Abu Dhabi tour?
A: For other guests in the park and following local laws and customs, we ask that all guests please dress respectfully when visiting the park. We kindly recommend knee shorts and covered shoulders.
Q: How many rides are in Ferrari World?
A: Ferrari World Park in Abu Dhabi is the world’s first wonderful Ferrari-branded theme park. The amusement park in the UAE capital has 37 record-breaking rides and attractions for all age groups. The variety of rides at Ferrari World makes it a family-friendly park.
Q: How many roller coasters are at Ferrari World?
A: While Formula Rossa debuted with Ferrari World, it has been joined by 4 more roller coasters – with a fifth on the way. You will find thrill, family, and kids’ rides at Ferrari World Park, ranging from go-karts to an existing Ferrari driving adventure.
Q: Can we take food inside Ferrari World?
A: You may not carry food or drinks into the park. You must obey the riding rules and follow our directions in the park. Height and safety restrictions apply. This ticket is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.