- Free Date Change
- No Booking Fees
- Instant Confirmation
- Daily Instant Confirmation
- Pick & Drop
- Infant Seats Available
- Live Tour Guide
- English/Arabic Translator
- Taking Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Printed Voucher Accepted
Ras Al Khaimah City tour
Ras Al Khaimah City tour is best appreciated for its amazing blend of art, culture, mystery, and of course, a natural landscape with unparalleled desert sands, breathtaking mountains, and beaches. Book our amazing Ras Al Khaimah Tour from Dubai to experience all this beautiful place offers. Enjoy the lush greenery and tranquil atmosphere as you head to the region’s main highlights.
Ras Al Khaimah is best appreciated for its amazing blend of art, culture, mystery, and of course, a natural landscape with unparalleled desert sands, breathtaking mountains, and beaches. Book our amazing Ras Al Khaimah Tour from Dubai to experience all this beautiful place offers. Enjoy the lush greenery and tranquil atmosphere as you head to the region’s main highlights.
Among the historical and cultural sites you will visit on this tour are the Dhyah Fort, the National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah, and the Falah Fort. Passing through the old village of Al Hamra Islands, our city tour will also introduce you to a side of Ras Al Khaimah that will pique your curiosity. Complete your visit experience by enjoying a leisurely shopping spree in the traditional Old Souk.
Visit a city in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, a charming part of the United Arab Emirates in the north. The emirate is home to many unique landmarks, such as Old Dubai through its old abandoned fishing village Al Hamra. Dubai safaris offer a day trip to Ras Al Khaimah from Dubai and guarantee that you will be treated to a fun-filled sightseeing tour with plenty of rest and relaxation. Remember! RAK is home to amazing cultural landmarks, delightful gulf beaches, and stunning mountains. In the old fishing village of Alhamra, you can see old Dubai through its abandoned villa complexes and old sights.
Any time of the year is ideal for visiting Ras Al Khaimah, and with Dubai safaris Tours, you can see the city from a local perspective. Boasting a combination of stunning desert landscapes, picturesque beaches, towering mountains, and stunning cultural and historical sites – all wrapped up in a tranquil, relaxing environment, Ras Al Khaimah is the ideal destination for your UAE holiday.
Explore Ras Al Khaimah City Tour
Explore the region’s traditional past with a visit to Ras Al Khaimah’s National Museum – a palace-turned-museum that houses some interesting exhibits showcasing art, crafts, and archaeology. The 18th-century Falaya Fort and Dhiya Fort, which offer excellent views of the mountains as well as the sea, are other attractions on the itinerary. We will also take you to some of the most beautiful and mysterious attractions, such as the artificial coral island and the unspoiled fishing village of Al Hamra Island. ThisRas Al Khaimah tour package makes it possible to visit the city’s prominent shopping attractions, such as the Old Souk and the Fish Market.
Fascinating cultural activities are what you’ll find in Ras Al Khaimah city tour price at a minimum rate, including a visit to the Al Hamra Island fishing village. The artificial island of Al-Murjan is also worth a visit. Many tourists worldwide choose to visit the amazing ancient Muhammad Bin Salim Mosque with its beautiful architecture and exquisite tile designs when it’s time to knock at the end of the day. What better way to unwind than a shopping trip to the Old Souk Market, where you can grab some souvenirs! So what are you waiting for? Plan your trip to UAE, and don’t forget to include the Ras Al Khaimah City Tour in your itinerary. Pre-book of Ras Al Khaimah City tour Places with us at Dubai safaris. Our tour expert will facilitate pick up and drop off from Dubai with a local guide.
- BBQ Dinner
- Expert Guide
- Pickup & Drop
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Hamra Village
- Al Marjan Island
- Al Dhayah Fort
- Mohammad Bin Salem Mosque
- National Museum
- Old Souk
- Drop off at your Hotel
- No charges will apply for all cancellations made 24 hours before tour departure time.
- If cancellation is made within 24 hours of your tour departure time, 100% charges will apply.
- If you are eligible for a refund, your money will be refunded within 7 working days.
- Children below 3 years of age will be evaluated as infants, and entry will be free.
- Children above 10 years of age will be feted as adults and charged adult rates.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 10 will be feted as children and charged the child rate.
Why Should I go for This?
- Explore the charming sights and sounds of Ras Al Khaimah City Tour in deep with a professional guide.
- Learn about the region’s impressive historical past at Ras Al Khaimah’s National Museum, the 18th-century Falayah Fort, and Dhiya Fort, among others.
- Browse the vibrant Old Souk and enjoy a trip to some of the region’s most mysterious sites, including Al Hamra Island and Al Marjan Island.
- Enjoy personal attention and convenience from start to finish with hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Want to expand your adventurous side? Book our Jebel Jais Zipline, which allows you to take in the UAE’s highest mountain peak in all its glory. There are Dubai City Tours, Abu Dhabi City, and Fujairah East Coast Tours for those who want to explore the main
What is Ras Al Khaimah best known for?
The emirate is known for its diverse topography, 64 kilometers of beaches ranging from the Hajar Mountains to dunes, and adventure tourism destinations.
Why should I visit Ras Al Khaimah?
Ras Al Khaimah is known for its magnificent nature, entertainment, adventure, and authentic offerings. With an extraordinary history dating back seven thousand years, the northernmost emirate in the United Arab Emirates has become one of the most sought-after destinations in the Middle East.
What is the importance of beautiful pearls in Ras Al Khaimah?
Ras Al Khaimah became one of the busiest trading ports in the region due to its pearling industry. Celebrating the history of pearl fishing in Ras Al Khaimah, Abdullah Al Suwaidi opened the Suwaidi Pearl Farm in honor of his late grandfather Mohammed.
Does Ras Al Khaimah have mountains?
The Jabal Jais mountain range forms the highest peak in Ras Al Khaimah, rising an impressive 1,934 meters above sea level.